Payment & Shipping Terms:
|2.4mm RF Coaxial Conector
2.4mm 50ohm Male Straight Connector,
2.4mm 2 Holes Male Straight Connector,
2.4mm 50ohm Screw On Connector
2.4mm Male Straight Connector 2 Holes Flange Screw-On Connector
2.4 Type product is a high performance millimeter wave connector, the frequency is 50GHz, use air interface threaded connect with characteristics of small volume, light weight, high use frequency, reliable connect, it is widely used in high frequency microwave measurement and millimeter wave devices.
The high precision 50Ohm coaxial 2.4mm connectors for general-purpose RF and microwave use. These high performance connectors are used in a wide variety of test and measurement settings ranging from cellular to satellite communications for the proper matching of equipment and cable interconnect. The connectors are constructed from a durable stainless steel and are designed to withstand repeated use. They feature an air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
170VRMS (Maximum sea-level)
500VRMS (Maximum sea-level)
|2.4mm Male Straight RF Connector
• Great for applications that require high frequency transmission
• Connector mating interface per MIL-STD-348
• Superior electrical performance up to 50GHz
• Excellent reliability where extreme shock & vibration conditions are experienced
• Quick connect cable plugs and adapter
• The 2.4mm connector is a precision microwave connectors.
• Stainless steel construction
• Superior electrical performance to 50GHz
• Connectors in End Launch and Flange options
• Adapters to 2.4mm, SMP, 2.92mm, SMA.
* Research centres
* Satellite communications
* Avionics, radars
* Navigation systems
* Missiles and guidance systems
* Telecommunication systems
Our Main Products
|SMA/SSMA RF Connector
|SMP/SSMP RF Connector
|TNC RF Connector
|N Type RF Connector
|MCX/MMCX RF Connector
|BNC RF Connector Millimeter Wave Connectors(2.4mm, 2.92mm)
|RF Cable Assemblies
|Waveguide to Coaxial Adapter
|Glass-to-metal Hermetic Seals
|J30J Series Connector
|Microwave Rotary Joints
We have over 10,000 types of Connector, if the connector you are using is not found, please contact us with your details.
Contact Person: Elite