Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||2-holes Flange Panel Connector||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Gender:||Male||Product Name:||2.92mm,K Type|
|Item:||Millimeter Wave Connector||Plating:||Passivated|
|Frequency Range:||DC - 40GHz||Impedance:||50Ω|
SMK 2.92mm RF Connector,
Stainless Steel 2.92mm RF Connector,
Male 2.92mm RF Connector
50Ohm Stainless Steel 2.92mm Type K Male RF Coaxial Connector
K-type(2.92mm,SMK) millimeter wave connectors, also called 2.92mm connectors. It's one of the most popular meter wave connectors.The broad frequency range is up to 40GHz. They can be mated with SMA and 3.5mm connectors.
These K-type (2.92mm,SMK) connectors are adopt air interface, which makes them with small in size, light in weight and very reliable in connection, etc.
The high precision 50Ohm coaxial 2.92 mm (Female) connectors for general-purpose RF and microwave use. These high performance connectors are used in a wide variety of test and measurement settings ranging from cellular to satellite communications for the proper matching of equipment and cable interconnect. The connectors are constructed from a durable stainless steel and are designed to withstand repeated use. They feature an air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
|Frequency Range||DC - 40GHz|
|Voltage Rating||250 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||750 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio
|≤ 1.05 + 0.005f|
|Contact Resistance||Center Conductor ≤ 3.0 mΩ|
|Outer Conductor ≤ 2.0 mΩ|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 5000 MΩ|
|Inner Conductor||Male plug: Brass, Gold Plated|
|Female Jack: BeCu, Gold Plated|
|Resilient Contact||BeCu, Nickel Plated|
|Body / Shell / Housing||Brass, Gold Plated
Stainless Steel, Passivated
|Temperature||-55℃ ~ +125℃|
|Torque||0.79 ~ 1.13 N.m|
Outline Drawing of 50Ohm Stainless steel 2.92mm Type K Male RF Coaxial Connector(mm):
|K-JFD7G||Stainless steel K 2.92mm male 2-holes flange rf connector|
• It can mate and interchange with SMA series, K series , 2.4mm, 3.5mm connectors.
• Superior electrical performance up to 40GHz
• It have the advantages of small volume, light weight, high use frequency, reliable connect.
• Great for applications that require high frequency transmission
• Connector mating interface per MIL-STD-348
• Female contacts have unique three-slot construction
• An air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
• It has the high use frequency, reliable connect.
* Missiles and guidance systems
* Telecommunication systems
* Navigation systems
* Research centres
* Satellite communication
Contact Person: Elite