Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||2.92mm,K Type,SMK||Keywords:||2- Hole Flange Panel Connectors|
|Item:||Millimeter Wave Connectors||Plating:||Nickel Plated|
2.92 mm male connector,
mini rf connector
Nickel Plated 2.92mm K Female 2 holes Flanges Mount Screw (MMW)Millimeter Wave Connectors
K-type(2.92mm, SMK) millimeter wave connectors, also called 2.92mm connectors, are one of the most common millimeter wave connectors with broad frequency range upto 40GHz. They can be mated with SMA and 3.5mm connectors.
These K-type (2.92mm) connectors adopt air interface, which makes them small in size, light in weight and very reliable in connection, etc.
The high precision 50 ohm coaxial 2.92 mm (Female) connectors for general-purpose RF and microwave use. These high performance connectors are used in a wide variety of test and measurement settings ranging from cellular to satellite communications for the proper matching of equipment and cable interconnect. The connectors are constructed from a durable stainless steel and are designed to withstand repeated use. They feature an air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
|Frequency Range||DC - 40 GHz|
|Voltage Rating||250 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||750 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
Voltage Standing Wave Ratio
|≤ 1.05 + 0.005f|
|Contact Resistance||Center Conductor ≤ 3.0 mΩ|
|Outer Conductor ≤ 2.0 mΩ|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 5000 MΩ|
|Inner Conductor||Male plug: Brass, Gold Plated|
|Female Jack: BeCu, Gold Plated|
|Resilient Contact||BeCu, Nickel Plated|
|Body / Shell / Housing||
Brass, Gold Plated
|Temperature||-55℃ ~ +125℃|
|Torque||0.79 ~ 1.13 N.m|
• The frequency is 40GHz
• It can mate and interchange with SMA series, K series ,2.4mm,3.5mm connectors.
• These high performance connectors are used in a wide variety of test and measurement
• It have the advantages of small volume, light weight, high use frequency, reliable connect.
• Great for applications that require high frequency transmission
• Connector mating interface per MIL-STD-348
• Female contacts have unique three-slot construction
• An air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
* Avionics, radars
* Missiles and guidance systems
* Telecommunication systems
* Navigation systems
* Research centres
* Satellite communications
We have over 10,000 types of N Type Connector, if the connector you are using is not found, please contact us with your details.
Contact Person: sales