Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||2.92mm,K Type,SMK||Keywords:||2 Hole Flange Panel Connectors|
|Item:||Millimeter Wave Connectors||Plating:||Gold Plated|
Female RF SMK Connector,
2.92mm RF SMK Connector,
Brass Gold Plated SMK Connector
50 Ohm Brass Gold Plated 2.92mm Type K Female RF Coaxial Connector
K-type(2.92mm,SMK) millimeter wave connectors, also called 2.92mm connectors. It's one of the most popular meter wave connectors.The broad frequency range is up to 40GHz. They can be mated with SMA and 3.5mm connectors.
These K-type (2.92mm,SMK) connectors are adopt air interface, which makes them with small in size, light in weight and very reliable in connection, etc.
The high precision 50 ohm coaxial 2.92 mm (Female) connectors for general-purpose RF and microwave use. These high performance connectors are used in a wide variety of test and measurement settings ranging from cellular to satellite communications for the proper matching of equipment and cable interconnect. The connectors are constructed from a durable stainless steel and are designed to withstand repeated use. They feature an air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
• It can mate and interchange with SMA series, K series ,2.4mm,3.5mm connectors.
• Superior electrical performance up to 40 GHz
• It have the advantages of small volume, light weight, high use frequency, reliable connect.
• Great for applications that require high frequency transmission
• Connector mating interface per MIL-STD-348
• Female contacts have unique three-slot construction
• An air dielectric with a loss-loss plastic center conductor support.
• It have the high use frequency, reliable connect.
Outline Drawing of 2.92mm Type K Female RF Coaxial Connector:(mm)
|Frequency Range||DC - 40 GHz|
|Voltage Rating||250 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||750 VRMS (Max. Sea Level)|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio
|≤ 1.05 + 0.005f|
|Contact Resistance||Center Conductor ≤ 3.0 mΩ|
|Outer Conductor ≤ 2.0 mΩ|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 5000 MΩ|
|Inner Conductor||Male plug: Brass, Gold Plated|
|Female Jack: BeCu, Gold Plated|
|Resilient Contact||BeCu, Nickel Plated|
|Body / Shell / Housing||Brass, Gold Plated
Stainless Steel, Passivated
|Temperature||-55℃ ~ +125℃|
|Torque||0.79 ~ 1.13 N.m|
* Missiles and guidance systems
* Telecommunication systems
* Navigation systems
* Research centres
* Satellite communication
Contact Person: sales