Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||7/16 DIN Conector||Plating:||Sliver/ Nickel Plated|
7 16 din rf connector,
din coax connector
High Quality DIN 7/16 RF Coaxial Connector Male Plug Straight Clamp for RF Cable
The 7/16 series name derives from the metric dimensions of the connector interface: 7mm OD of inner contact, 16 mm ID of outer contact. These connectors provide superior performance for both return loss and intermodulation distortion (IMD).
These connectors are very robust, extremely stable and mostly with waterproof specifications, making them ideal for applications where vibration resistance and environmental protection is important. Because they are designed to minimize signal distortion from intermodulation, 7/16 connectors are especially suitable for base stations and broadcast communication systems.
Material & Mechanical Characteristics
|Center Conductor||Phosphor Bronze,Silver Plating 3μm|
|Spring Connector||Sleeve Beryllium Silver Plating 3μm|
|Body||Brass Ternary Alloy Plating 3μm|
|Other Metal Parts||Brass, Alloy Plating 3μm|
* Interface according to IEC 60169-4
* Corresponding to American MDM series products
* Low power consumption with high transmitting power
* With waterproof structures IEC 169, IP68
* Perform exceptionally well in multi-channel cellular systems where power levels approximate 100 watts per channel
* Low PIN and low VSWR for improved system performance
* Self flaring for ease of installation
* Limited internal junctions reduce sources of IMD
* Silver plated contacts and silver or white bronze plated bodies deliver high conductivity and corrosion resistance
* Mobile communication
We have over 10,000 types of SMP connector, if the connector you are using is not found, please contact us with your details.
Contact Person: Elite