Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plating:||Silver Plated||Type:||Din 7 16|
|Standard:||IEC 61169-54||Temperature Range:||- 40 To +85 °C|
7 16 din rf connector,
din coax connector
Silver Plating Female Din 7/16 Clamp Straight RF Cable Connector for 7/8 Cable
The 7/16 series name derives from the metric dimensions of the connector interface: 7mm OD of inner contact, 16 mm ID of outer contact. These connectors provide superior performance for both return loss and intermodulation distortion (IMD).
These connectors are very robust, extremely stable and mostly with waterproof specifications, making them ideal for applications where vibration resistance and environmental protection is important. Because they are designed to minimize signal distortion from intermodulation, 7/16 connectors are especially suitable for base stations and broadcast communication systems.
|Insertion Loss||＜0.05 dB at 2 GHz|
|VSWR(Return Loss)||0 < f ≤1.0 GHz: 1.02
1.0 < f ≤ 2.7 GHz: 1.03
2.7 < f ≤ 3.7 GHz: 1.06
Material & Mechanical Characteristics
|Center Conductor||Phosphor Bronze,Silver Plating 3μm|
|Spring Connector||Sleeve Beryllium Silver Plating 3μm|
|Body||Brass Ternary Alloy Plating 3μm|
|Other Metal Parts||Brass, Alloy Plating 3μm|
Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
Applicable Standard: CECC22190, iec 60169-4
- Low IMD and low VSWR provides improved system performance.
- Preassembled gasket protects against dust and water.
- Limited internal junctions reduces sources of IMD.
- Ptargenplated contacts and plated bodies deliver a high conductivity and corrosion resistance for a long, trouble free life.
- Easy-Hex coupling nut allows tightening by hand or with a standard wrench for ease of mating.
*Base Stations (GSM, CDMA, GPRS, etc)
We can supply over 1000 types of Din 7/16 RF connectors, if it is not match with your request,pls contact us.
Contact Person: sales